Astrology Update: I'm fucked up and admit it. You are too.

 

There will never be a greater timing to write about my long list of traumas and how it led me to who I am becoming today. After all, we are in the middle of an eclipse season. The Solar Eclipse in Aries ignited my houses of communication and higher knowledge while the upcoming Lunar Eclipse on the 5th of May, 11:14PM in Manila time puts an ending in my home and career axis. 

All of that in the middle of a Mercury Retrograde in Taurus. All of which pointing fingers to the house of family, maternal love, foundation and security, among many others. 

Coincidentally, as I take myself on a date down to memory lane, I was also having a tough time giving attention to my job. I simply can’t show up for it. Don’t get me wrong, I love this job to bits so I’m kinda weirded out that I’m now kinda allergic to it, right now.

Since the eclipse started, I feel like I am living a life of a writer – immersed in her thoughts, smoking in between feelings. A crazy writer. I’ve been dancing. I’ve been crying. I’ve been ordering a lot of Grab’s. I grabbed this promo from Kenny Roger’s. Buy 2 Take 1 Chicken with rice and muffin and two side dishes for only 640php. That was a steal. I had Kenny Roger’s for three days. I served myself cold the next day and on the last, I added some fire into it. I fried the rice with lots of garlic, threw the mashed potato and the corn and carrots in it too, cuz I’m not gonna cook that separately. I diluted the gravy with a little water and drizzled it to my art.

 

It was perfect.


A past version of me wouldn’t admit burnout. But you know the feeling when you know something’s coming that’s why I can’t do what I used to do now? I feel as if my body is being shifted to be elsewhere. I am not meant to struggle, nobody is.

It pays to know astrology. There’s probably a million TikTok videos that I got a lot of my knowledge from, there’s basically a lot of ideas on the internet, whatever platform you may think of, they should be there. Astrology has helped me navigate through life and skip those episodes screaming: Lord, why Lord, why?! Silently, in my head, of course. You can go ahead and learn through it on your own or you can also book a reading with me. 😊

For starters, I suggest you download the app: The Pattern. I swear to God – the accuracy of the information there is really an eye opener.

I'm excited how the next months are gonna pan out - in my favor, of course.

And hey, if the stars can describe me, then I am probably not crazy. I'm just aligned with everything I am supposed to be. 

There's no growth if there's no pain. I also feel that whatever it is that’s coming for me, the 15 years of Pluto in the house of my identity has already prepared me for it. It’s already in Aquarius now, thank God for the breather, but will keep retrograding back and forth my Mars on an anaretic degree starting the 11th of June to ensure I truly madly deeply learned what I meant to learn from all these years of torture, err, learning. 

If you're feeling it too, allow yourself to be. Allow pain to introduce her name to you and dance with her. Hug her, embrace her, and let her go. Let her be. 

You're being handed a fresh new paper to write a story. How do you plan starting this one? 

Comments

Popular Posts